Information for Buyers
You're probably aware that a home is likely your greatest investment ever (short of children or a good marriage). You might be wondering what you really need to know as you begin the home-buying process.
Sure, you can drive around until you find a property you like, then contact the Agent listed on the sign in the yard. But do you realize that Agent is under contract to represent the Seller's best interest, not yours?
Other important considerations are:
- Is this the right time to buy?
- Who is offering the best interest rates?
- How can I find out about the history of this home?
- What will be the actual costs to me to get into this home?
This is where your real estate professionals come in. We will:
- Save you time
- Represent YOUR best interests in any transaction
- Attend property inspections
- Make sure repair work is carried out
- Connect you with financing
- Keep our eyes and ears open to inform you of new or not yet published properties coming on the market
- Show you only properties meeting your specifications
- Research important details about the property that interests you
If you'd like to know more, we'd love to visit with you! Contact us!